Ultra-fast and Reliable Smart Wi-Fi Access Points with Dynamic Beamforming - Our WLAN system brings power and simplicity together for large-scale indoor deployments.
- Seamless interoperability
- Advanced Wi-Fi security
- Massive scalability
- Best-in-class performance
- Robust WLAN management
Our WLAN solutions combine the best of centrally managed WLANs with jaw-dropping advances in intelligent RF routing and Smart Wi-Fi meshing. The result? The best WLAN products and technology that money can buy.
- Optimum signal path selection, interference avoidance, and auto RF management, for a consistent user experience
- Smart Mesh Networking to eliminate the costly, cumbersome task of pulling Ethernet cable wherever you want access points
- State-of-the-art security — from 802.1x support to Dynamic Pre-Shared Keys, all the latest link layer encryption and authentication mechanisms you’d expect but made simple to administer and manage
- High-performance dual-band 802.11n access points (meshed or wired) that deliver consistently high-performance at range to new 802.11n and legacy 802.11a/b/g clients
- Better coverage with fewer access points
- Configuration in minutes and installation in hours, without cumbersome site surveys or tedious network setup
- Smart Wi-Fi access points that can be flexibly deployed with or without a Smart WLAN controller
- Controller stays out of the data path of wireless LAN clients and handles management traffic only
- Smart Wi-Fi access points handle all control traffic and probe requests/responses, as well as the data path between wireless clients
- Outdoor Wireless
- Easier Deployments & Network Management
- Higher Reliability
- Dual-radio Performance
- Multicast & Security
- Flexible Configuration
- Convenient Upgrade Paths
We install and support a variety of wireless networks, including Firetide, Ruckus, FluidMesh, Proxim, Verint and Cisco. We have the resources to design, install and implement a simple point-to-point wireless bridge and the more complex multiple mesh wireless network; for any kind of IP traffic. We have successfully designed systems utilizing Sector, Patch, Dish, Omni and Yagi antenna designs for several customers, based on distance requirements and access point ranges.
Replace those costly T1 lines, short haul, and long haul modems with more reliable, faster point-to-point bridges, which will allow you actually use off site resources.
Infrastructure mesh technology provides municipal, industrial and enterprises with the bandwidth needed to expand the reach of their networks. This gives users a variety of fixed and mobile applications: city-wide video surveillance, traffic management and intelligent traffic systems,and private and public Wi-Fi access.
Unlike wired networks, where deployment is cumbersome, the self-forming nature of the mesh network ensures rapid deployment of large-scale networks. The integrated spectrum analysis, network capacity planning and antenna alignment for easier deployments and network management.
The multi-point to multi-point ad hoc wireless mesh network with no single point of failure. Unlike a wired network, where a cut in the cable could take several days to resolve, the mesh routes the traffic immediately on an alternate link ensuring continuous service and network availability.
To maximize performance, dual-radio nodes support two radio modes. In the “bonded” mode, both radios are combined to operate as a single unit that provides double the bandwidth of a single radio equivalent. In the “linear” mode,both radios operate independently enabling sustained bandwidth levels over an unlimited number of hops. This enables long linear topologies, such as when networking a railway line, and provides a sustained level of service to every node, which is also critical for large municipal networks.
Wireless infrastructure provides reliable multicast capabilities critical for large-scale public safety and broadband access networks.Wireless mesh provides advanced security,including 802.11i support, dual-layer ofFIPS140-2 certifiable 256-bit AES encryption,digital certificates on network elements,digitally signed firmware files, MAC based access control lists and VLAN based access control lists.
Indoor and outdoor nodes feature dual or single configurable radios in the 2.4, 4.9 (U.S. public safety licensed band) and 5 GHz frequency ranges. Mesh's can utilize channel widths of 5,10, 20 and 40 MHz (MIMO only).
Mesh nodes ship as802.11a/b/g/n dual-radio capable hardware,with enhanced functionality enabled through software licenses. Projects that do not require 802.11n MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) capacity or dual-radio capability can start with 802.11a/b/g-enabled single radio configuration. Dual-radio functionality can easily be enabled through a software license at an additional cost. Similarly, a separate software license can enable MIMO functionality for operation in 40 MHz channels,and to take advantage of 802.11ntechnology to achieve throughput of up to300 Mbps outdoors and 400 Mbps indoors.